Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Hardest Part

Starting is the hardest part.
Why is that???
I think it's because I want it to be just right....ok, that means perfect. Yikes! Am I a perfectionist?
Or maybe it just seems wrong to jump into this whole blogging thing with some random thoughts about how my kids watch too much t.v. or how I started reading Ben Franklin's autobiography last night. And it's overwhelming to think about starting with my entire life's history but without that how will anyone really understand where I'm coming from, right? So the blank page sits for 5 or 6 days while in my head I've written several very insightful blogs - so amazing in fact that I fall asleep while mentally mid-sentence and I can't remember them in the morning.
Ah, well...at least now the hardest part is over.

3 comments:

  1. Stacey, Please contact your friends at APL. We did a project with you as a reporter. Contact us ASAP. Thanks. Neil/Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting is the hardest part. But the good thing is that you don't need to tell your whole life story all at once. You just reflect back when you need to. Good for you! I'm excited to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're here and we have another way to "keep in touch." I was listening to your newer album on my way home from work today.

    ReplyDelete